Khaki Fhelaiii

Ghua seorang khaki fhelaiii yg hardcore, fhelaiii brsama2 ghua dlm beloggg ni.. kepada yg takut fhelaiii jgn bc.. haha ^.^

Saturday, July 23, 2011

ouch, hurts..T.T

haha, its not about my feeling nor emotion
juz a regret that I hav such weak body
fall sick easily
like eggs, hard outside but soft inside

okay, let me straight to the point ya
after 3rd match this evening, I can't stand already the pain
causing from cramp after training few days ago
dh berjenis mnyk panas ghua sapu but still the same
huhuhu

the 3rd match is the best so far, so it is like a medicine to my pain
but then, another pain come when my lovely boots dh koyakk
dammit la, after 2years berkhidmat it finally retired
what a sad story of my 1st boots
in memories-nike mercurial
haha, soo sad lor
i thought sempat buy new boots n keep this boots
then its okay laa, since the time has come
every step n shooting will b a great memory between us ya

this sem surely the most pokai's sem i've ever been through
too many problems came at once

later i'll upload the pic of new boots ye..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment