Khaki Fhelaiii

Ghua seorang khaki fhelaiii yg hardcore, fhelaiii brsama2 ghua dlm beloggg ni.. kepada yg takut fhelaiii jgn bc.. haha ^.^

Sunday, April 10, 2011

mentaloaded

hehe, from what I c now someone's relationship wif the 'luv' ones r getting fine
glad 2 c dat yaa
before dis no wonder I feels like a big tall dindinn (tembok)
my function?? haha easy la, of cos become a barrier 2 them
like an invisiblee barrier
it's not like I dun care at all after being single, I still 'usha2'
n from my observation trully my hipothesis before dis is true
I think what they r doing now is just the same as what I think before
nice job guys !!
I hope after dis ur relationship is getting closer..:-)

but now I think I'm recovering.. haha
I'm not that type who is emo for months or years after break up
come on, millions of girls today
even if I couldn't find 1, it's okay lah
maybe it's my fate on this world

hahaha, so single sometimes make me feel better
relax and can focus on work (konon2 ja)
that's all I want 2 say 2dayy.. lunch jom.. ^.^

2 comments: