Khaki Fhelaiii

Ghua seorang khaki fhelaiii yg hardcore, fhelaiii brsama2 ghua dlm beloggg ni.. kepada yg takut fhelaiii jgn bc.. haha ^.^

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A simPle Notification..

today, 27th january 2011
suddenly I feel like closing my FB account
so, u won't find my name in FB anymore
actually it's been a long time dat I want 2 close it but only today I hav the strength 2 do it

n I think nothing will realise dat my FB account is not available anymore
hahahaha, coz nothing's special wif my account lol
maybe some time later if I feel like reactivate it, i'll do it
but not in this moment k
so dat's all I want 2 say
n I'm sure some people will be happy wif my decision..:-)

2 comments:

  1. sayang..huhu.. im happy but not really. sori taw...T_T. later, i'll do d same thing. ♥

    ReplyDelete